How to use JioFi
This is a step-by-step guide to learning how to use the JioFi 2/3 wireless 4G router.
Jio, which is the operator of the LTE mobile network, came up with free internet and calls for a certain period, people’s use of the internet has changed completely. The company then introduced various JioFi devices, which are mainly hotspot devices.
JioFi device models
The different models of JioFi devices are JioFi1. JioFi 2 and JioFi 3. These devices allow you to create a portable WiFi Hotspot. These devices have the capacity to provide Internet access to more than 10 devices simultaneously. Using the internet provided by these devices, you can enjoy 4G internet speed, make HD video calls, etc. They also have good battery maintenance, which can last about 5-6 hours when used continuously. There are many more features of JioFi and jiodongle devices.
Portability and power “On”
You can use these devices while traveling, while at home, or in your office. Each time you need a hotspot connection, hold down the power button for a few seconds and the device will turn on and will soon be ready to connect to your device. All you have to do is keep it charged to enjoy the hot spot wherever you want!
Jiofi is Easy to set up
You need to insert a Jio SIM into the JioFi device that will be provided to you when you purchase this device. To insert the SIM card, you need to follow some steps.
1. Remove the back cover and battery of your JioFi device.
2. Insert the Jio SIM card into the SIM tray is recommended.
3. Then replace the battery and back cover.
That’s all you need to set up a JioFi device. Indeed, convenience and efficiency in one!
Jiofi is very Easy to manage
Because JioFi devices are hotspot devices, you need to configure its settings to set passwords, change passwords, change SSIDs, and more. To configure the settings of each JioFi router, you must use “http: //jiofi.local.html” or ‘http://192.168.0.1‘ these IP addresses. The initial steps required to make changes to the settings of JioFi devices are:
1. Launch an Internet browser on your smartphone or computer/laptop that is connected to the router. Then type “192.168.1.1” or “http: //jiofi.local.html” in the search bar and press “Enter”.
2. As soon as you press “Enter”, a web page will load. Here you will notice the “login button” in the upper right corner of your screen, click on it.
3. Then enter your username and password as “administrator” or “administrator”.
Now you can change your password, change the SSID name, and make any changes to the settings of your JioFi device.
Access to MicroSD card
You can also insert a MicroSD card into your JioFi device and access it through any device that is connected to your JioFI device. The steps required to set up and access your JioFi’s MicroSD card are listed below:
1. First, insert a MicroSD card into the MicroSD card slot on your JioFi router.
2. Then enable the storage account and set a username and password.
3. You can now access the files stored on the MicroSD card using any device connected to your JioFi device.
4. To access the data stored on your JioFi device, type “http: //jiofi.local.html/sdcard.html” on each Internet browser and press “Enter”.
5. Then click the WiFI Drive button. You will then be asked to enter your username and password on the next screen.
After entering the correct username and password, you will have access to the files saved on the SD card. You can then also upload/download/delete the files on the MicroSD card.
That’s all you need to know before you buy a JioFi device for yourself and start using it.